- In daylight, glare can occur when walking indoors to outdoors, moving from shade to sunlight, even from reflected light off of surfaces like cars or sidewalks
- At night, glare can occur from oncoming headlights while driving, or from bright reflections off of wet roads, even signs
- Glare can impair visual comfort and visual quality, which can diminish healthy sight
What a great experience! Great people and fantastic O.D. Dr. Jew is great!
Dr. Christy is awesome great with little ones too took my 5 yr old there for an cornea abrasion - hardly a whimper out of him after the first couple of minutes.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911.